Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all that have served and all that are still serving!!!

Yesterday wasn't a very eventful "pageant" day. I went to the baby shower for my future niece. It was a wonderful day with family and friends. I am very much looking forward to the birth of my new niece in about a month!

Last evening I was able to go to a Hagerstown Suns game. What is a better way to celebrate Memorial Day Weekend, then enjoying a hometown baseball game!? My nephew, Jacob, was standing by the fence getting "high-fives" from the players as they walked by. As number 10 approached, Jacob reached his hand out for the "high-five" and in return the player handed him his batting gloves and bat! Needless to say he was ecstatic!

I hope everyone enjoys their day with family and friends!

Love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment