Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Zumbathon

Today was a busy day getting things lined up for "Miss Washington County Zumbathon". I cannot believe it is 11 days away. For those of you who don't konw I am holding a marathon event of Zumba on Saturday, June 6th at Hager Hall (Clarion Hotel). It is from 10 am-2 pm. There will be different instructors from local fitness clubs taking turns leading the event. There will be a $5 donation at the door that will benefit Children's Miracle Network. I am sooo excited because not only are we raising money for CMN, but we are promoting my platform of Physical Fitness. There will be a fruit and smoothie bar at the event, along with vendors and door prizes. I hope everyone can come out for this great event!! We are still looking for sponsors so anyone that is interested, we would greatly appreciate any contribution.

Love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment