Saturday, June 20, 2009

Let the fun begin!

Tomorrow is the big day! I just returned from the gym this morning. Now it is time to start packing, yes I haven't started packing yet! Ha Ha. I am getting very excited for everything to start. We move in tomorrow at 1 pm to the theatre. Then it is off to Sign-In Ceremony at the Valley Mall. There I will crown all four of my Princesses. I am so excited to crown my Princesses. Tonight I have an appearance for the Barbara Ingram School for the Arts. It is their Take Flight Gala. I am excited for that because it is a great opportunity. I have to try and have everything done before that.
Our opening number dresses were donated by The Red Carpet Prom out of Perryville, MD. Unfortunately they just arrived!! Needless to say my seamstress is on call and ready! Ha Ha.
I better go so that I can start packing! I will try to keep this updated during Miss MD week!

Hope to make Washington County proud!
Love,
Whitney

1 comment: