Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting So Excited...

Things have been so busy around the Colombo household lately. Audi is finishing up her sophomore year of high school tomorrow & we are both trying to get ready for states. On top of that, there is of course the Zumbathon. I am so excited about the event this Saturday. There are so many little surprises throughout the day. We have had a lot of good feedback on the event and I am very much looking forward to seeing how many people come out. There is going to be a special presentation at 10 a.m., but you must come to find out what it is about! :-)
My Grandfather is going to be discharged tomorrow from the hospital. We are very excited about this. He is definitely not back up to 100%, but with therapy he is on his way. He has been in for over 25 days now! It is truly hard to believe.
Miss Maryland preparations are going very well. The dance is complete & being perfected as we speak. Wardrobe has been sent to the seamstress. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my swimsuit from Winnwear-the official swimsuit sponsor for Miss Maryland this year! We are also waiting to hear that our opening number dresses have come in. I think it is a matter of putting all of the final pieces together! I am very excited to once again be representing Washington County. With this being my hometown, it is that much more special to me!!

I will try to keep you updated as things come along! Don't forget to plan your Saturday around ZUMBATHON!!

Love,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment